Tuesday, July 23, 2013

You've Got Mail

One of the many things that Grace enjoys, and has enjoyed since being home, is getting the mail.
She marks special pages on the adds when they come - not wasting any time sitting, squatting really is more efficient.
She spreads everything out on the floor and examines each piece carefully.
When the Sunday paper comes, it may as well be Christmas morning.
The tongue comes out when there's something especially intriguing. 
What? There's a letter I can open myself? 
What do you mean there isn't any more to open?
Seriously...you're joking right? That was hardly anything!
What if I pull out the sad eyes? Then? Then can I open something else?
Hold the phone! I see myself in the camera! Do that again Mama! 
Now I shall stick out my tongue and see how silly I look...
Mail? What mail... Camera's are much more fun...

Oh Grace, you're a girl after my own heart...

Except you already have it.







No comments: