A few months back I was asked by our
New Day Foster Home family to guest blog in honor of National adoption month. As I thought about what I should say and prayed about what I should write, I was overwhelmed with all.the.things I could share about a topic so dear to my heart. So many lessons were learned in our family throughout our journey to Grace, and through all of it we came to know God more and more deeply than ever before. I tried to remember back to the beginning of what it felt like to take our first steps, what questions I had, what worries we had and then basically told God that He had to write this and I'll just type away.
And so He did. After all, our story is His story.
Here's a link to the post. If you are a chronic what-iffer like I
used to be tend to be, perhaps you can identify.
"What if it Changes Everything?"
No comments:
Post a Comment