Monday, July 2, 2012

Being Restored

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul." Psalm 23:1-3

We have been working to ready our house for sale. If you have ever sold a home you know what I'm talking about. If you have sold a home that you've lived in for 12 years, you really know what I'm talking about. If you have sold a home that you've lived with children and a dog - enough said.
Between Memorial Day and June 22 - it was sheer chaos and craziness. We finished with seconds to spare before a photographer came to take photos of our house for the real estate website. We were sore, we were tired, we were challenged, we were emotional.


But...


We made it through and we still love each other.






Sometimes it was relaxing in a hammock, napping, reading or talking to God...


 We reconnected with God and with each other.




 I think that's what "He restores my soul" means.

No comments: