Friday, August 13, 2010

11 days

I have slacked on the blogging...however there is not much to report. I've lost about 6 so the initial rush of loss has slowed some which is predictable and healthy, actually.

Everything that is sweetened tastes sweet. How do I know this since I'm supposed to not be eating sweetened things...oops. Well, a couple bites of ice cream at the fair...half a cream puff...you get the idea. But, the good news is - back on track right after and didn't crave sweets again so that is progress.

If there is one thing I could add back into my diet today it would be fruit. I miss fruit the most. I'm still unsure how fructose affects blood sugar and insulin and that whole body chemistry business. I have a hunch anything ending in "ose" that is sweet does about the same thing. I'll have to google it :-)


No comments: