Day 16, down 6. I'm currently wearing capris I haven't worn all summer which is such a nice feeling. As long as I can wear all my clothes comfortably I'm happier with that, than a number on a scale. My cravings have vastly subsided, and when there is a craving for something sweet ~ sugar free jello with lite coolwhip does the trick pretty well.
This week I introduced: fruit (blueberries, and grapefruit), whole grains (whole wheat pasta and high fiber/high protein/low carb cereal). Other than that I've had a piece of birthday cake and a couple bites of ice cream which tasted much sweeter than I remember.
The best part of the 2 week carb fast is...well, come to think of it...the only good part of the 2 week carb fast is it really does break your cravings and reset your palate. That alone is a powerful tool.
So, my new goal is to lose 6-8 more by my birthday which is just under 2 months away. I'd say its very attainable and since I will be much busier than I am now - I will have to make the time to plan healthy choices for lunches I take to work and breakfasts on the run.
Perhaps I will reward myself with a cute new pair of jeans for my birthday :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment