Sunday, May 12, 2013

Catching up...

Our first days in Guangzhou have been mostly wonderful. Our hotel is gorgeous, the weather is warm and it almost feels like vacation.

On Saturday we went to the Chen Family Temple. I brought my big camera and now that I can use the laptop again for blogging, I can post some fun pictures of the kids. All three of them.



Grace loooooves being outside.

...and she loooooves being held.


She is so sweet, so spunky and ever so demanding.

She's got us all wrapped around her finger.

Add caption

Just one look with those eyes...

She's already looking up to her sister.

She's warming up to Daddy



Big brother makes her light up. 

                     Better together. 

1 comment:

Joelle said...

The Chen family temple is so beautiful! I have a few pics by that same long hallway. Great pics. Love seeing her walk with her siblings - cute!