This is "Eebee".
This colorful little fellow is beloved nebulizer viewing entertainment for Grace. She first watched Eebee on Netflix in China when I was anaphylactic from cipro and she and I were alone waiting for the family to run back and save me or us as the case may be. Her eyes were glued to Eebee and appropriately distracted from her mama who was becoming more and more disfigured by the second.
If I ask "Grace do you want to watch Eebee?"
She nods emphatically and makes the sign for please over and over again. And if that isn't getting a fast enough result, she will start signing "more" and "please" alternately.
Grace knows that with the nebulizer comes Eebee. It's the only time she gets to watch it. We save it for important stuff.
It's actually an extremely well done educational and appropriately stimulating show for littles. I give thanks every time for the catchy non-lame music that makes her dance, the simple ways they demonstrate things we are teaching her, and the fact that it isn't at all like Barney.
Not even a little bit.
I wonder if there are Eebee toys and dolls and things like that? Anyone else love Eebee?


No comments:
Post a Comment