Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Last Day in China

Our last day in China. I can't believe it.

We had been preparing (isn) to be here through Wednesday or even Thursday (May 22/23) if the consulate hadn't opened OR if our flight changes resulted in astronomical fees. But, we have the Visa to return home and Delta waived all fees. Praise God. Had it not been for Robert talking until the wee hours of the morning, and my brother Jason on the phone with someone in government or airline or travel agency - we would not be packing today for tomorrow's departure. I'm so thankful for their negotiating skills and God's deliverance. I'm so ready to be home.

On our last day we did a mix of packing and shopping and sightseeing. We went back to Shamian Island and this time it wasn't raining. However - we were all soaked because the humidity was unbelievable. I'm glad we went back though...







































































No comments: