Oh Garden Hotel, how I love thee.
Let me count the ways:
1. Your beds are soft and your pillows are softer.
2. You are beautiful beyond words and you are clean and you smell nice.
3. Starbucks is your across the street neighbor. Excellent choice. Excellent choice.
4. You have exquisite gardens with beautiful winding trails, bridges, and ponds stocked with coy fishies.
5. You have huge windows with gorgeous views and little G loves her some windows with lots to look at.
6. You have separate sleeping areas for older kids and tiny baby.
7. You restock our bottled water every day and give us extra.
8. Your wifi works wonderfully.
9. You have a beautiful pool which doesn't require swim caps (like it did in the last place...what the what).
10. You remind me of home and I really really needed a bit of something that resembled normal.
Thank you so much.












1 comment:
Hi Amy,
I'm a New Day mama myself and had the blessed opportunity to meet your darling girl back in March when I returned at last to ND to spend a week with the babies.
So, so happy to see her with her forever family and I'm praying that all goes well for the rest of your time overseas and on your way home!
Blessings to you all!
Kristi
Post a Comment